PVC Straight Coupling (1.5 inch – 4 inch)
- Manufactured to high standards
- Used to connect Solvent Weld Pipework to a water tank or filter box
- Will accept pipe on either side of the fitting
- For use in conjunction with Solvent Weld PVC Pipe
- Fix Tank Connector in place with Silcone Sealant or Kockney Koi Rubber Washers
- Secure pipework using Solvent Cement for a strong permanent connection
- Black for discrete installation
PVC Straight Coupling (1.5 inch – 4 inch) Solvent weld straight coupling our Pro-Plumbing Pipework and Fittings makes it easier to assemble your pipework for your pond, creating smooth flowing low pressure pipework.
Solvent Weld Tank Connectors should be used in conjunction with Solvent Weld PVC pipework. Tank Connectors provide a secure, watertight way to connect Solvent Weld Pipework through the side wall of a filter box or water tank. Kockney Koi Threaded Tank Connectors are unique in that they accept the same size Solvent Weld Pipe on either side of the fitting.
Solvent Weld pipe and fittings are strong and durable and will provide a permanent connection when secured with Solvent Cement.
Delivered in single units.
At Ponds4Fish we offer a wide range of garden ponds and tanks to suit almost any garden and budget. We have a large selection of sizes and shapes to accommodate your fish or wildlife pond needs. We are also happy to help with any garden pond questions about our range of garden pond products, so please just get in touch.
We use couriers for are smaller items. Small items such as pipework, fittings and other accessories sent via royal mail. The smaller pond liners (Up to 500 litre rectangular liners and 330 litre round liners) sent via Parcelforce. We will provide customers who have ordered these smaller items sent with couriers with a tracking code. Delivery Usually takes around 3-5 working days.